In your new role as a working student, you will support our office Team in HR, Finance and General Administration. Including, for example tasks like:
- Data Maintenance
- Archiving of personnel documents
- Intranet Content editorial tasks
- Travel Cost reimbursement calculation
You are best equipped for this task if you:
- Are currently studying Business Administration, Economics, Legal studies or a comparable field of study
- Already gained first experience as a student in Business Administration tasks (HR tasks preferable)
- Are characterized by your responsible, structured mindset and are interested in several fields of administration topics
- Bring good communication skills and are a motivated team player
- Fluently speak English and German
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- CV in English
- Certificate of enrollment at university
- Latest grades transcript (not older than 6 months)
- High school report
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
– At EPOS we develop highly complex embedded microchips for different applications –
We are a small company located in Duisburg that shapes the future of all. We focus on developing high-end technology for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems in autonomous driving.
We also have a great work environment with a multicultural team on-site and many contacts to Infineon locations worldwide that make your day exciting.
Deutsch - Englisch
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
über 10000 Mitarbeiter
Forschung und Entwicklung im Bereich Ingenieurwissenschaften, Herst. von sonstigen elektronischen Bauelementen, Sonstige Softwareentwicklung