Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE)
+49 (228) 94927-250
Link zur Homepage
The research cluster analyses waste management policies from a behavioural science perspective. In addition, the research focuses on the European Circular Economy Action Plan and its opportunities for developing and emerging countries.
Student research assistant: Green/ Circular Economy
The research programme examines measures to foster economic and social development within ecological boundaries. Within this realm, the research cluster analyses waste management policies from a behavioural science perspective. In addition, the research focuses on the European Circular Economy Action Plan and its opportunities for developing and emerging countries. The objective is to derive recommendations for action for German development policymakers.
The task of the student assistant is to support with quantitative analysis and policy research.
- enrolled in master studies or at least 3rd/4th semester of bachelor studies in disciplines such as economics & business, political science, sustainability, and/ or development studies. - Interesse an entwicklungspolitischen Themen,
- experience with quantitative data analysis (R or STATA), experience with survey data analysis is a plus.
- experience with conducting literature reviews and data research,
- proficiency in MS Office (Word-, Excel- and PowerPoint),-
- strong (academic) English skills, German skills are a plus (but not mandatory),
- willingness to work from home and be open to work in office at DIE Bonn around once per week (if the current pandemic situation al
- engaging and diverse tasks,
- the opportunity to contribute to research at one of the leading German development policy research institutes,
- a salary of 10,50€/hour for enrolled bachelor’s and 12,50€/hour for master’s students,
- flexible working hours of up to 32 hours per month by arrangement.
Berufsbildende weiterführende Schulen, Erbringung von anderen wirtschaftlichen Dienstleistungen, Forschung und Entwicklung im Bereich Ingenieurwissenschaften, Selbstständige Journalistinnen und Journalisten,
Pressefotografinnen und Pressefotografen, Unterricht a. n. g.