Link zur Homepage
Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading food, beverage, and consumer care brands. We are truly global, operate 100+ facilities in 22 countries, employing 23.000+ people.
Food and Material Regulatory Specialist (m/f/d)
Ardagh Group -
According to the Company’s policy and strategy including derived objectives completion of specialized laboratory service and development tasks to bring competitive advantage to Beverage through the development of new and optimization of existing products, processes and technologies, to support Beverage in day-to-day business and growth projects and to develop further Ardagh image as a high quality and leading innovative company.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Ensure that food approved products are manufactured, the applicable food contact regulations are fulfilled and the related documentation inside and outside Beverage Europe is available and managed.
• Follow up and adopt EU Food and Contact Legislation to enable compliant materials and products
• Qualify materials regarding applicable FDA, EU and Chinese food laws and quality aspects
• Provide statements and documents of compliance for customers
• Be part of relevant industrial working groups
• Analytical and performance development
• Technical University degree in Food Chemistry, Food Technology or equal qualification
• Knowledge in EU Food Legislation, mainly food contact materials regulation
• Communication skills
• Ability to build effective networks
• Fluent in German and English, other languages are beneficial
Englisch - Deutsch
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
über 10000 Mitarbeiter
Managementtätigkeiten von Holdinggesellschaften